This was a special cake so took a lot of time preparing and will need a fair few ingredients.
You will need:
100g caster sugar,
100g self raising flour,
Pinch of salt,
1 Genetics division of a multi-billion dollar corporation,
1 fossilised mosquito containing blood from a specific dinosaur,
1 PhD in advance bio-chemistry,
2 medium eggs.
With your ingredients follow this simple recipe;
1. Extract the DNA of the dinosaur in my case a Apatosaurus (Brontosaurus to use the obsolete name for this species), then complete the structure using simple frog DNA.
2. Cultivate the DNA into a cellular form and multiply to form an egg that will later develop into an egg (see opposite).
3. When the baby Dinosaur hatches let it grow for a few days and then when it is optimum cake size cover it in liquid hot metal and using liquid nitrogen cooled very quickly to produce a mould for the cake, discard any remnants of the dinosaur experiment, you don't want some fat guy stealing all your embryos.
4. Make the cake by mixing the ingredients that don't involve making an actual breathing dinosaur together.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 min to an hour and then let cool before topping with green icing and other decorations and then you have.......